Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DIY (iPhone) cover!

Hey! So every girl loves a cute phone case. But I just refuse to spend $25+ on a case that is just going to fall apart. So I decided to make my own. (or one for Aly.. haha)

Here's what it looks like: (keep in mind I hadn't cleaned off all the hot glue mess before taking the picture. Lol!)


It was easy & SUPER cheap! I went to the dollar store and bought a clear phone case. You could get a colored one too to have a color behind the jewels. Then I went out and bought a pack of different sized rhinestones and pulled out my hot glue gun. :)


I started in the top corner and worked my way down. I picked different sized "stones" in a random order.


It was super easy and it came out great! I had a TON of left over rhinestones. I can't wait to make more with different colors and things! This is a great gift idea that was under $5 to make! So when stones fall off (Let's face it, it happens..) I won't be upset that I wasted $25+ on it! :) And I can have multiple ones to use for different occasions.

Hope you enjoyed this!

<3,
Steff

No comments:

Post a Comment